Event Planning Packages
Note: The packages listed below are the standard packages available. However, individual packaging can be created based on specific clients needs/requests and – of course – budget.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at Courtney@Moodm-e.com or (774) 991-1734 to discuss your event in detail and to receive a personalized quote!
Event Day Coordinator
This package consists of a number of meetings with your event coordinator (depending on the type of event), not including the initial consultation.
- Initial consultation: After the initial consultant, should you decide to move forward with our services, a 50% deposit will be due within 10 business days of issuing our contract in order to hold your dates.
- Three pre-event meetings:
The below timelines are just a suggestion, and will be altered depending on the actual timeline available pre-event.
- 6 to 3 months pre-event: Review schedule of events and timelines on the day (including transportation, set-up/tear-down, etc.) and make suggestions as to how to proceed in order to be fully prepped for next meeting.
- Approximately 1 week pre-event: Discuss final logistics and review all timelines (including vendor set-up/tear-down times), place/table settings, room set-up, readings, hymns, procession order, VIPs, etc.
- Event Rehearsal*: Your consultant will be on hand to ensure that all of the ceremony participants are in order, finalize any last minute details with the venues, and to go over the final site map with the client to ensure all decorations, A/V equipment, etc. are properly placed on the day of the event.
- Event Day
- Working with all vendors (from florists and transportation companies, to the venues and hair stylists) to ensure that all timelines and logistics are in place
- Communicating with all vendors as they arrive to ensure they’re setting up in the correct areas
- If there are two venues (such as a wedding at a church, with a reception at another location) you will have the option of contracting two coordinators for the day (one at each site), or have one coordinator who will arrive at the ceremony site first, and then once the ceremony has started leave to continue coordination at the reception venue.
- Maintaining a list of “emergency contacts,” a First Aid kit, and an “In Case Of…” kit (sewing materials, extra deodorant, hair pins, mints, etc.)
- Reviewing/consulting the sitemap to ensure that all decorations and A/V equipment, etc. are properly placed
- Ensuring that guest introductions (if necessary) proceed smoothly and in order
- Ensuring food and beverage service (if necessary) is timely
- Assisting with nearly anything and everything that the hosts and guests of honor may request
*Event Rehearsal only applies to events where there is a need to ensure that participants are properly placed, such as weddings and award ceremonies.
The complete event experience includes assistance with all aspects of event planning, including everything in the package listed above and the Invitation Only package listed below.
Your consultant will be with you every step of the way – from helping to narrow down your vendor choices, to negotiating with vendors and attending meetings, and – if you’d like – even assisting with picking out your attire and accessories and attending fittings.
The cost of this package will depend upon the timeline pre-event, the number of guests, and the amount of involvement desired.
With our Invitation Only package, our consultants will work with you every step of the way to create the perfect invitation suite for your event.
- Invitation and Stationery Design: Our consultants will work with you to ensure that your invitations and stationery are picture perfect. We pride ourselves on being able to hunt down your dream pieces, or start from scratch to create something truly unique.
- Addressing and Mailing: Whether you have 10 or 10,000 invitations to send out, we’ll take care of addressing them and making sure they get to their destination with time to spare. For formal events and weddings we are happy to work with a calligrapher of your choice, or recommend someone to you, for that extra special touch.
- RSVP Collection: Those 10,000 invitations we just sent out… we’ll work with you to make collecting the RSVPs a snap. We’ll make sure that each guest, their menu selections, and their plus ones are accounted for, and then we’ll work with you to pull together your seating chart and place cards.